About Me

My photo
Wife and mother who has occasional fits of creativity!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Adventures in Organization

Hi there.

I am going to be able to get a lot done today. I was asleep by 9:45 last night, and I kept waking up, looking at the clock, asking,"Is is morning yet?", and then I was surprised each time by how early it actually was. I was like,"No way can it be that early." Getting up kind of sucked, but now I feel pretty perky. Is this what normal people who get enough sleep feel like? Like they can be productive? Wow, I actually think I need to join the world and not the land of the cranky half-asleep folks. Like I can clean up, set goals, clean things and have a decent home, too. Silly me for thinking the world was messed up. It was actually me, sorry!

No comments: