About Me

My photo
Wife and mother who has occasional fits of creativity!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

One Year, and at Least 30 Garments Later

Hello! Whether or not anyone missed me, I have been feeling the need to document some of my work. Our house is coming together and it is definitely a comfortable home. I have got to say, it is CRAZY hot outside here in Texas- I do NOT go out unless I absolutely have to, as I am not a hot weather person. We have had a nice and quiet summer, no big trips or anything. I have been happy as a clam in the sewing room! I will go back as far as I can and put up the things worthy of a picture. Believe it or not, there was a TINY bit of knitting:
These are Saartje's Booties- made in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino -I made them for a neighbor's baby. I was sewing the buttons on while Rob drove me around the corner to the party. How's that for last minute?

No comments: