About Me

My photo
Wife and mother who has occasional fits of creativity!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sewing Finally


My sewing machine is working beautifully even if it sounds like Pac-Man. I have no idea where I am going with this skirt I am making- it is definitely not my colorway and I am appalled at the size I had to cut out, but we will see if I have improved my sewing skills of late. I just like doing things to look nice now. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right. I just want to nest and work on the house, I guess I cannot do everything. I want the house to look better NOW! I did not help matters starting to scrape that front door, but I know it will look so much better in the end. I am actually excited at the prospect of stripping those cabinets in the halllway. They really are nice and fifties so I would like to keep them if I could. I want some old cabinets now in good condition and reuse them. That is what sounds good to me. I might even want a fifties table in the kitchen and a floor that would go with all of that. Now the ideas are flowing. I need to work my business smartly so that I am not having to stress all of the time and I can concentrate on these things when the mood strikes. OK, I don't like wood chips anymore, my yard is a disaster zone- it looks like a jungle! It so needs to get cleaned out. I have so many options to weigh now, I cannot wait to make them a reality. I will be posting some of this sewing soon, stay tuned.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Hi HI HI!!! I have a blog here now! I dont know how it all works but I joined so I could follow Mom & Kim X the US and dismal dingo and yourself. So Hi.