About Me

My photo
Wife and mother who has occasional fits of creativity!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Preschool's Out, and it Must Be Time to Clean Today

Today was N's last day of the year at preschool. He has had grown so much! We had a picnic and graduation at the park. I have to say it is a joy to raise him as he is so agreeable and cute. He usually minds really well and is always cute and loving. I am such a lucky Mommy!

I try and try, but the messes at home keep catching up with me. I have a few books that pertain to housekeeping and Feng Shui. Even though the one I love the best (Clear your Clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston) is missing, I probably have it memorized anyway. Success is going to depend on keeping the kids occupied and not tearing up their area while I straighten up and perfect things...Hello Television! That is so sad, but they are pretty good about TV and not obsessive so a little bit a day is totally OK with me. J could go overboard because he is an Asperger's kid and will get overly drawn in which isn't good, so I am going to try a timer for his viewing. I am just trying to start living the way I want to, neat and clean and I am done with disorder and I need to process the junk everyday! School papers, artwork, forms, work stuff, toiletries, cleaning products, jewelry because I sell it! I must enjoy this clearing process because I never seem to be finished with it!

No comments: