About Me

My photo
Wife and mother who has occasional fits of creativity!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Plugging Along

Hey Everyone,

I am checking in to tell you everything is good. I am chugging away at the business, and things are running, well, fairly smoothly at home. We suddenly realized that due to either the foundation moving, or a pre-existing problem getting worse, that our kitchen tile is detatching itself from it's subfloor! There is a huge bubble in the middle of the room and since it is ceramic, I am just ready for the cracks and the shards to come up, yikes! We have such a money pit. I am desperate to work on this house but I am just so sick of all of the new things that come up and the fact that EVERY DARNED ROOM has at least one light bulb burned out or one plug that doesn't work. I don't care how busy anybody is anymore, I have said it before and I will say it again, "We can't live like this!" I am over it. But guess what, I can't take much more DIY, either. Other than that, I am happy as a clam.

Today I get to do a little work, and then I get to have a nice little break. I am going to make sure the house is cute and maybe even get the car cleaned out. Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.